Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The beginnings of my Web TV career

Well, since it's now history, I should include the three clips of me on The Latest Show on Earth, Joe Hendel's now kaput web TV program. Joe, it turns out, just didn't have the energy for an almost daily talk show (it IS a lotta work), so it's permanently on hold. It's too bad, but I'll continue onward, and probably launch a web TV thing of my own soon enough. RIP The Latest Show on Earth. But still, go to its website! Lots of great stuff to view there. Anyway, here are my appearances, just for posterity's sake. First is my commentary on the 2008 Oscars and the second is my predictions on what MIGHT be good in the spring 2008 movie season. The final one is my recommendation for three movies for Joe (and for you) to watch! Happy viewing!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love your television presence, Dean! Always intelligent, very amusing, and what a giggle! I want to see more of you doing video reviews!